Aug 12, 2007

Our oldest - Ethan (10)

It occured to me today as I was reading another blog, that some of you may not know the wonderful story our son Ethan. When I seriously began blogging, we were well into his seizure history and I was mainly writing so our family and friends could keep up with what was going on over here. I have mentioned bits and pieces before, but I want to fill in the pieces of the puzzle that are missing.
God is soooo amazing, He has healed my son! Ethan came home after surgery earlier than expected and is now doing Godceptionally well!
To God be the glory, great He has done and He has been faithful!

1 comment:

Julie@HighFive! said...

It's so awesome what God does for us. I'm thankful that your son is doing well. You have a lovely blog-I look forward to reading more.