Jun 2, 2008

There are some things that have taken me away from you ....


(Please forgive the jumbled post, blogger is on the fritz today)
For more than a month now, I have been packing for a week long trip that is more than a week away ...
Hubby thinks I am crazy for starting so soon, but I needed to know that everything that needs to be packed will be packed. I don't feel like finding a Wal-Mart to fill in the gaps while I am on vacation. (SMILE)
We have only allowed 1 suitcase per person (I guess that is enough) so it has made packing and planning very interesting. (Thank you very much airline officials), especially with two todds in tow.
And so the suitcases have become part of the decor as I add to my list of things we don't have in groups of 5, but it will all be over soon ... the suitcases will close, the trip to the airport will come, we will land and get to the resort and discover that even after all this careful planning ....
"Mom, I forgot my toothbrush" will come ringing in the first day at Disney!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Amy Wyatt said...

I hope you guys have a wonderful time! You should email if you have questions. I am a Disney freak :) We have been about 10 times. Have fun!

Rosheeda said...

oh have a BLAST, man!