We walked in the pre-surgicial room and the presence of the Lord was there BEFORE we got there .. I so wanted this day to be over, BUT God wanted us to savor every moment!
Prayer request after prayer request has been answered!
* God allowed Jesus to meet us today
* People love us
* Despite doubting God for even just a second today, HE showed himself strong
* The surgery finished earlier than we thought
* My son looks the same (I expected a completely shaved head)
* My son is talking and knows who I am
* The surgeon smiled today, I have never seen him do this!
* The surgeon got most of the tumor out! (Final test results next week)
* The tumor appears to be benign (Jehovah!)
* My son asked for a helicopter today!
* My son can count!
* My son knows who his brothers are!
* My son made a joke today!
*MY son is in ICU, BUT doing well!
***** There is SO much more to say, but I will have to edit the post later ***
God has been sooooo faithful to me, my son and my family!