Jul 23, 2007

Another day .. many, many more blessings

It has been a week and a few days since my son's brain tumor surgery and the only evidence is the shaved area around the surgery site and you can see a few stitches. He is having headaches, but the doctors told us this would be expected, especially since his tumor was near the sight/vision area. God is so good and so faithful! We prayed and expected Him to answer, but who knew He would answer EVERY request the way that He did! I cannot tell you how much I thank God for what he did. He is Jehovah Rophe, He is Jehovah Shalom, He is Jehovah Jireh, He is God our Father, faithful, faithful.

My son is doing amazingly well and is asking for more and more food and getting back into his old skin. He is ready to get out (we have another week or so), but I am truly amazed at what God has done! It is not that I thought He wouldn't answer, but that He wouldn't answer me. So many times, I asked, but I know now that I was asking Him to answer me my way and not His way. I wanted this over so many years ago, but God said no, if I do, my purpose for your life oor your son's life will not fulfilled. There are so many things I have learned about God through this experience that I would have never learned years ago. This blessing was not just for my family, but for others as well and I hope and pray that we all, whoever knows about this situation will listen and hear from the Lord!

Praise be to God, praise be to God!

No comments: