Mar 8, 2009

5 days and counting ....

I know everyone, I mean, everyone who has been around my family over the last two weeks, thinks we are ALL crazy! All 5 of us have been talking about our upcoming road trip nonstop! I've tried not to get so excited, but I can't help it. I love it when we are able to jump in the van with no time constraints or agenda and $$$ for the trip. (Thank you Jesus!)
==
We are so excited to see my in laws and to go back to Kentucky so soon! That almost never happens. The boys are ready to run free in the country and be spoiled by simple living and grandparents, let's not forget the grand and great grandparents!
==
The kids have started marking off the days until we ride in the sunset on the kitchen calendar, the suitcases are out, I am getting the winter back out for the journey (it's in the 80's here, but in the 30's there) and started buying snacks a few weeks ago.
==
Thank goodness I started seriously couponing last year ... I've gotten all our snacks and drinks for the trip for less than $5.00. Yes, $5.00!
==
So this week the blogging may be a little slower than usual, but I do plan on blogging if for nothing else but for those of who read faithfully (yeah right), but more for historical purposes.

No comments: