Apr 5, 2008




This week I have been reminded that NO MATTER WHAT ... God is ALWAYS there. He is there for me and there for you. NOTHING, NOTHING that happens to me or you catches Him off guard.

He KNOWS ALL and cares for me deeply. In the midst of a bad situation, He IS there. When we celebrate, He IS there. All my life and especially since I now know Him more .. He's been faithful. Faithful to love, faithful to forgive, faithful to provide, faithful to heal, faithful to care, faithful to listen and faithful to direct ... just simply put .....

HE HAS BEEN FAITHFUL!


He's been faithful - Originally sung by Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir
This version sung by Vicki Yohe

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad that God is...faithful! Even when we're not.

God's girl said...

God is faithful! He is everything. Thanks for the song.
Blessings,
Angela

Susan said...

Hey Jai,

I don't think I've visited your blog, and oh boy, I'm so glad I found it today.

LOVED this song, and I truly know why it means so much to you.

Looks like we have some things in common. First I'm the mom of all sons, (5), although I've read you have a child in heaven. (was this a daughter?) I'm so sorry...

Then our sons both have brain tumors! (your son is precious by the way!) Sounds like it may be the same kind too, but in different location, and issues that go with it of course!

I also got many opinions and we immediately flew to Baltimore for Ben Carson's opinion. Only the BEST for my son. God used those visits in a mighty way. This man really walks close to Jesus, not to mention he is the #1 neurosurgeon!

(By the way, he didn't do my son's surgery, he assistant did, Dr. Carson had just found out HE had cancer the week of my son's surgery)

Well anyhow, won't keep you any longer, I'm so blessed I came by, I'll be visiting often.

So nice to meet you!!

Susan

Mindy said...

This is what a lot of non-believers don't understand about the Christian faith, is the concept that the Lord is there, loving us and waiting on us even when we stray off our path and He will never abandon us.

ocean mommy said...

Yes He Is!

Even when we aren't He is faithful...

Blessings to you today!
Steph.

Melanie said...

I am so very thankful that God is faithful!

Amy Wyatt said...

I love BTC. This is a great song. Thanks for joining in this weekend. We need to catch up. I feel like you were out of town and then I was out of town and we haven't chatted in a while. Blessings to you!