Jan 10, 2008

On behalf of someone else ...

I knew when we first heard the news that Ethan had a brain tumor that this season of our lives was bigger than us. Prayer began immediately and has not stopped. Ethan has been prayed for ALL OVER THE WORLD. I know that for a fact. When God healed Ethan, I also knew that God did not heal him just for us, but because He wanted others to know of His goodness and what He IS capable of doing. He used us as the vehicle for HIS message and I am glad He allowed us to be used. (I couldn't have said that just a few years ago).

So many people are going through "something" and many people are asking for God's healing power ... Through the blogworld, I've been introduced to one such person recently. My family has been praying and are asking you to pray for Joseph.

No comments: