Dec 27, 2007

Boys, boys, boys, means noise, noise, noise

Picture it ... my house ... 11:30am ...


Boys: Running, laughing, running, MORE laughing .. Declan walking REALLY fast ...
Me: Boys, please don't run in the house
Boys: Yes mam .. DeClan (ahhhh!)
10 minutes later ....
Me: I said, please don't run in the house
Boys: Yes mam, we heard you ..... DeClan (Yells!)
Noise: Clunk, thump
Me: Running through the house and I see Austin against the wall in his room, lying sideways against the tricycle ...
Me: Boys .. what was that noise?
Austin: Me ....
Me: What happened Austin?
Austin: I really need to stop runnin' in da house ....I hit da wall!
Me: Yes, Austin, let me kiss the booboo
Austin: Yes, mommy .. thank you
Ethan and DeClan are watching and come over a kiss mommy too ...

I wanted to scold, but instead I just held my boys ..

Whew .. no blood, no bandaids

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh boy. Can't wait for tomorrow !!!

Jenn Jenn

Rosheeda said...

Oh how ... fun? Ha! Kidding. You have the sweetest kids on earth, seriously.

ro