Sep 30, 2009

The timeframe has been set .. January 2010

I spoke to the surgeon today and my son's surgery will be scheduled for January 2010. The details are being worked out as we speak.

Thank you for your prayers for our family .. you can't know how much it means to us. I cannot tell you how much peace I have about this journey we are on .. and it IS a journey ... God has grown me up indeed. :) I am concerned about and for my baby (even @ 13 yrs. old), but I KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt, God holds my son IN HIS HANDS!!!

He WILL again get the glory out of this and DH and I will continue to shout from the rooftops about the goodness of the Lord and how He is weaving my son's testimony!

Names of the surgery team & departments will be forthcoming for prayers.

Love to you.

No comments: