Sep 11, 2008

Never Forget ...




7 years ago .... I'll always remember where I was, what I was doing and what I did for the next 3 days.

I continue to pray for the troops who are fighting for the freedom I have in this country and for the families who were directly affected that morning and who will never be the same.


===================================================================

Love you Joel! Thank you for serving our country and representing our family in Iraq.

=======================================

This song came to mind as I was writing ....

'Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus, And to take him at his word; Just to rest upon his promise, And to know, "Thus saith the Lord."

Jesus, Jesus, how I trust him! How I've proved him o'er and o'er! Jesus, Jesus, precious Jesus! O for grace to trust him more!

I'm so glad I learned to trust thee, Precious Jesus, Savior, friend; And I know that thou art with me, Wilt be with me to the end.

No comments: