Sep 14, 2007

God is sooo very faithful

This week I have been reminded over and over again how faithful God is to ME! I wanted to share His word and a song that have ministered to me and I hope to you as well. (The revelations in bold print someone sent to me)

Psalm 23
The Lord is my Shepherd = That's Relationship!
I shall not want = That's Supply!
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures = That's Rest!
He leadeth me beside the still waters = That's Refreshment!
He restoreth my soul = That's Healing!
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness = That's Guidance!
For His name sake = That's Purpose!
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death = That's Tribulations
I will fear no evil = That's Protection!
For Thou art with me = That's Faithfulness!
Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me = That's Discipline!
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies =That's Hope!
Thou annointest my head with oil = That's Consecration!
My cup runneth over = That's Abundance!
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life =That's Blessing !
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord = That's Security!
Forever = That's Eternity!

God has shown me ALL of these things this week through my ups and my downs.

HE'S BEEN FAITHFUL
Verse 1
In my moments of fear Through every pain, every tear There's a God who's been faithful to me. When my strength was all gone When my heart had no song Still in love, He's proved faithful to me Every word He's promised is true And what I thought was impossible I've seen my God do
Chorus
He's been faithful, faithful to me Looking back - His love and mercy I see Though in my heart I have questioned, even failed to believe Yet He's been faithful Faithful to me
Verse 2
When my heart looked away The many times I could not pray Still my God, He was faithful to me The days I spent so selfishly Reaching out for what pleased me Even then, God was faithful to me Every time I come back to Him He is waiting with open arms and I see once again
Repeat Chorus

No comments: