Dec 26, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010

Merry Christmas ... from the Temptations....ok .. us!
I just adore my sons.
Yes, this is son #1. No more babies.


Hanging out at the outdoor mall. The decorations were wonderful and there was a LIVE nativity scene.


Christmas Day. It has been a gaming kinda year.





We finally got a Wii. No excuses anymore. Lots of weight to lose.




Daddy showing Mr. Know it all .. how to hold the nunchuck.







Ok dad, I got it now.







My own DS. YES!
*****************************************************
It has been one of the best Christmas'. Not because of gifts, but because I think my kids really got it this year and we spent a lot of time w/ family.
Jesus is the reason for the season and my kids made sure they gave Jesus His gifts!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


















No comments: