Dec 14, 2009

Christmas Tour of Homes

Welcome to our Home! Come on in! We're STILL adding special touches all over the house, but you are more than welcome to have a seat and enjoy the Christmas jazz playing throughout the house.
I'm finally joining in on this fun tour courtesy of The Nester.

I have been wanting to do this for the last couple of years, but my photos NEVER seem to come out the way I want them, so I end up chickening out and just peeking into everyone else's home. :)

This is my angel. She moves around the house every year, but I think I found her permanent place. Right in the entryway. Isn't she pretty?

After a week of trying, I have been unable to get a GOOD photo of the tree, so I have photos of the ornaments that mean so much to us.

Takes me back to the reason for this season. JESUS


This is the tree topper that we will place on the tree Christmas Eve.




My oldest son picks out the yearly family ornament and chose this one for 2009. Beautiful.
My favorite reindeer. (He belonged to my mom) I just inherited him this yr.
There are more of them outside. Wish I could show you, but all the pics are too blurry. Gotta get a better camera.



I know, I need to do more in the kitchen, but I can't keep my peeps out of it, so it's simple, simple, simple now. I love this cookie jar. As you tell someone has been inside.








My front door as you are leaving. Someone needs to shine the door. I didn't realize the bells were rubbing the wood so hard. I won my snowman in an elephant exchange.








As you prepare to leave, please take some cocoa with you. We make it almost EVERY night.









Merry Christmas!
Don't forget to check out all of the other beautiful decor over @ The Nester's Place.
”Christmas










































2 comments:

Kristy said...

I love your tree topper - what a unique idea!

Rebecca said...

I like the bells on your door! Glad you joined the tour this year. Merry Christmas.