Jan 1, 2012

2012 ....

As many other people you know have shared, I can't believe another year has come and gone. My father used to say, "be careful, if you blink, you will miss something". I totally agree. 2011 was the year to get through. We made it through the year, but I can't tell you much about it except we were busy and it seemed the like the "wheel" would never slow down. There was ALWAYS something to do, ALWAYS somewhere to be, ALWAYS something marked on the calendar .. 2012 will be no different, but this year I intend to be intentional about what I am doing, spending time with my family and making memories and treasuring every .. single .. day.

The kids are older and the memories of toddlers and preschoolers are fading in my memory, but I want to capture each moment, each smile, each disappointment, each tear and learn from them, help the learn from these situations and have more teachable moments. More time with God, more time for God, more time doing what He's intended for us to do.. all of us .. the whole family.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi, my name is Heather! Please email me when you can, I have a question about your blog!

HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com