Jun 25, 2009

Tomorrow is not promised ...


Michael Jackson - the "King of Pop" died today. Wow ... how surreal is that? I am in shock. I know his last few years were not great, but I keep thinking about the younger years and music.
LA Reid said it best .. turn down the chatter and turn UP the music.
Talk about talented .. look at this pose ...
I guess I'll get out all my old albums, cassettes and CDs and Rock the Night away ...

*********************************************************************


Farrah Fawcett also died today after a long battle with cancer. Ed Mcmahon died earlier this week. Sad, sad, so very sad.

==========================================


Prayers for their families. Tomorrow is NOT promised. Get your house in order. I am working on mine.


==========================================
Do YOU know JESUS?

No comments: