Apr 11, 2009

Family Day

DeClan tasting an orange ... he ate at every booth today .. :)
Beautiful fruit and veggies, no chemicals ...

DeClan with another orange .. see I told he ate the whole trip ..



More wonderful fruit .. the aroma .. made me want to buy everything!
==========


God knows what is best ... I tell myself that all .. the .. time ...
===
MY plan was to spend the morning with a dear friend, her mother, aunt and grandmother sitting at their feet. These women are ALL Godly women and my friend invited a few of us to hear from them. Oh, how I wanted to be there .. to get some advice and just be blessed by these women. You know a kinda Titus 2 time with these women.
===
BUT GOD had a different plan for my Saturday.
===
A series of mishaps, miscommunication, and misunderstandings .. and I wasn't able to attend, BUT I was able to spend some much needed time with MY family .. with no schedule or time frames.
===
We took a field trip with the kids and ended up at our local farmers market ..... AND HAD A blast!!!!!
===
Thank you Lord .. for stirring me in another direction ......NOT that I didn't need a word from the Lord, but I needed to be with my family .. especially after the hectic week we had ....









1 comment:

Katherine@Raising Five said...

Oh, everything looks so fresh and wonderful! Sounds like you had a wonderful time, even though it wasn't part of your "plan."

Thanks for stopping by today - I enjoyed "meeting" your family here. The boys are precious!

Love,
Katherine