Apr 22, 2009

Among other things ....

I have started 5 posts since tax day, but cannot seem to get around to finishing them. Every single time something steps in the way of my thoughts and I never get around to pushing "publish".

I started TWITTERING a few days ago and really like it, but I am still figuring out what to do, what is proper etiquette, who should I follow, etc. etc.

I am also planning our vacation for 2009. We were all set to go in June, but DH's job has not approved his dates, so it looks like July now. That is ok, a few more paychecks to save some money and work some overtime. We try to have vacations BIG or SMALL without using the household $$$.

Last year was the first year I felt comfortable with all of us traveling somewhere other than KY for vacation. We had a blast and wish Disney was in the works for this year too, but it isn't, so I am trying to plan something fun, educational and just as memorable ... and yeah, CHEAP .. sorry inexpensive :)

Back in the real world, we are trying to find Ethan a new school for next year. He has a good year at his junior high, BUT he needs a change. There are some things we cannot change and do not want him to be a part of next year.

So, I have a busy day, full of "things" to do. Nuthin special, just necessary.

No comments: