Dec 21, 2008

As if life wasn't already hectic enough ....

Thursday night, I broke my wrist! Yeah, the one I use everyday! I am blogging w/ the left wrist, so typing these few words is taking ten minutes to complete!

No, I have not finished buying or wrapping gifts ....
No, we had NOT started making our homemade gifts ... Ethan just got out of school ..
No, I had not started the sweet potato casserole for Thursday ...

I have had the pleasure of my hubby combing my hair ..... ha, ha, ha ...
Helping put my clothes on ...
Helping me w/ baths ....

AND he stepped right up to the plate and took right over w/ my household duties without a mumbling word!

Our anniversary is this week and our vows are being realized as .. we .. speak ....

but, I think because we entered into this covenant relationship on a good foundation 13 years ago, the next six weeks or so will be interesting, but will bring us closer together towards one another and towards God!

No comments: