Nov 24, 2008

We're Here ...

and can I say breakfast? fresh country breakfast! Farm fresh, uneven in color, but fresh from the hen, EGGS and country ham!! My kids are telling me "Mom, this is better than that ole turkey bacon you make us eat at home!"
This was the view from my in-laws front porch yesterday morning with a temp of 40 degrees. (Sorry for the blurry photo)
========================================
We are arrived at 2 am, stayed up a while to catch up on how much the kids have grown and then went to bed. Everyone else slept until 10 and I chose to get up around 11:30am. When is the last time that happened?
We are soooooo drained from the 15 hour drive that my blogging will be slow for sure, but blog I will. It is so pretty here and I love being with my in-laws and I can't wait to share.



No comments: