Jan 28, 2008

Time to laugh .. at least I did ...

I got some exercise in UNEXPECTEDLY this morning.

To make a long story short, I took Ethan to school late today (we're all a little under the weather) He has to be there by 10:00 am or he will be counted absent. D had already left for work.

As we prepared to leave for school, I got locked out of the house AND got locked IN the garage, so I had to find a way out. I went out the door to the patio and had no choice but to ......... hold on .... don't laugh, ok, yes, laugh with me ... I had to ....SCALE THE FENCE!!!!!!! With a long blue jean skirt on and flip flops .. if you could have seen me .. I was even laughing the whole time saying Lord, Lord, Lord. Just trying to get my child to school. I am not a spring chicken!!

God's word came to mind .. although a little out of context, but nonetheless, Isaiah 40:31 "They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint."

I know I must have burned 1200 calories just now .. so I am off to get some BenGay (it is starting to hurt all over) and Baked Multigrain Tostitos.

Make it a great day!

No comments: